From the time of opening Feathers in 2010, Allan and Joe's main aim was to make shopping for garden bird products as easy and enjoyable as possible.
To that end they are pleased to add a superb range of birdwatching binoculars and spotting scopes to their vast stock of "all things birdy".
Joe (the slightly more intelligent of the two) will be able to talk you through all you need to know to ensure your new binoculars suit your own personal requirements.
With an opportunity to try them out on site in Feathers Nature Area you can be confident that your new binoculars will give you many years of service.
Whether your requirements are a handy little pair of pocket binoculars or the top of the range Swarovski EL Swarovision, Allan and Joe can get it sorted.
If you are unable to get to Feathers, then buying your binoculars online couldn't be easier. View our entire selection, sorted by RRP or by brand by clicking Binoculars or Scopes on the navigation menu.
Altho' Allan and Joe look about the same age, Allan is in fact a little older and because of this one or two of his body functions are beginning to deteriorate. The second most important of
these is his eyesight so binoculars are a vital asset when it comes to nature watching. Binoculars really do enhance your enjoyment of watching bird activity both in your gardens and
in the field (assuming you have a field) so if you are considering buying a pair of binoculars, pop into Feathers and have a chat to the rather good looking, intelligent Joe bloke or the
slightly better looking, slightly older but dysfunctioning Allan.
Why buy your Birdwatching Optics from Feathers?
- Safe, secure and easy checkout process using Shopify or Paypal.
- FREE delivery on all orders.
- Fast dispatch, usually same or next working day.
- Genuine UK Celestron, Hawke, Opticron, Swarovski, Viking, Vanguard & Vortex stock.
- Small business personal service from Allan & Joe.
- Helpful, easy to use website full of information about birdwatching binoculars.
- Over 50 pairs of binoculars available to try and buy from their East Sussex based shop.
- Within 1 ½ hours drive of West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and London
- Competitive prices!